Wednesday 1 February 2017

5 Ways TO Wear LEATHER Skirt:

5 Ways TO Wear LEATHER Skirt:

Hey y'all!!!! This is my first ever post on this platform. So I am always obsessed with LEATHER SKIRT. These are perfect for party look , formal look or street look . This post for different ways to wear Leather Skirt.

 Look 1: Rita Ora. what a lovely maroon color leather skirt!!! With maroon tee and blazer.


Look 2: Ashley Benson at the 2016 ABC Freeform Upfront at the Spring Studios in New York on April 7, 2016. Red and navy blue color combination!!!. usually we see red and white color combination or red and black..right???.

Look 3: Olívia Palermo. No comment on this one because this one is my favorite. Brown leather tiered skirt with white shirt.... wow!!!!


Look 4: Jamie Chung. OK imagine you want a stylish street look..... whats you going to choose????...Well! I'm going to choose this one. Grey sweatshirt Black leather skirt and Red Lipstick........ totally AWESOME!!!

Look 5: Sandra Bullock. Last but not the least look............... Again black leather skirt but this time with BLACK shirt.... YES, it is common but timeless... Black on black 


P.S. Please comment on my post. Positive and negative both comments are welcome here:
Positive comment === will make my day
Negative comment === will improve my blog


No comments:

Post a Comment